TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FARMAK INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE EFFECTIVE AS OF 17.01.2024
I. General provisions
III. Type and scope of electronic services
IV. Rules of use of the website
V. Cookies Policy
VI. Protection of Users’ personal data
VII. Respect for intellectual property
VIII. Final Provisions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Regulations”) set out the terms and conditions for access to and use of the https://farmakinternational.pl/ website.
2. Each user, as soon as he/she undertakes activities aimed at using the website, is obliged to read, observe and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of the Regulations, you must stop using the website and leave it immediately.
4. All trade names, company names and their logos used on the website belong to their owners and are used for identification purposes only. They may be registered trademarks.
5. Unauthorized use of the website content, works or information, as well as unauthorized reproduction, retransmission or other use of any element of the website is prohibited. Such action may violate, among other things, copyright or protected trademarks.
6. Questions or comments regarding the website may be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com
7. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of:
– The Act on Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002.
– The Law on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014.
– The Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 and other applicable laws.
1. WEBSITE – Internet service for the provision of electronic services, maintained by the Owner at the address: https://farmakinternational.pl/
2. USER – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law, using the electronic services available on the website.
4. the OWNER – the entity providing this website: FARMAK INTERNATIONAL Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133) at Al. Jana Pawła II 22, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000589765, NIP: 7010505403, REGON: 362449685.
5. SEARCH ENGINE – a free electronic service made available to Users by the Owner, allowing them to search for specific content based on criteria provided by the Owner (drug name).
6. NON-REPORT FORM – a free electronic service made available to Users by the Owner allowing, by entering the relevant data, to report adverse reactions occurring after the consumption of the drug. The User agrees to be contacted by the Owner and to receive a response at the e-mail address or telephone number provided by the User.
III. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
2. The content and information published on the Website shall also include content addressed to persons authorized to issue prescriptions or trade in medicinal products, i.e. medical professionals, in particular medical practitioners and pharmacists, and other persons authorized under applicable laws to receive specialized medical information in accordance with applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the provisions of the Act of September 6, 2001. Pharmaceutical Law and are informational in nature. A person obtains access to this type of information after submitting a statement of relevant authorizations and providing the number of his/her profession.
3. Users may use the access and services offered on the Website, subject to their prior consent to the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulations.
4. The medicinal products, dietary supplements, medical devices and other products presented on the Website are authorized for marketing in Poland on the basis of relevant laws or decisions of administrative authorities.
5. The materials posted on the Website do not violate the rules on advertising of medicinal products as set forth in the Pharmaceutical Law of September 6, 2001.
6. No information posted on the Website shall constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
7. the Website is not of a consultative nature. Final decisions on the use of therapy rest with your doctor. Any use or application of medicinal products, dietary supplements, medical devices and other products presented on the website shall be made only after prior consultation with a doctor or reading the accompanying information.
IV. RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
1. The Website requires the following technical conditions for its proper reception by the User:
a. have an Internet connection providing data transmission,
b. have a web browser, i.e. software used to view content available on the Internet. Disabling the acceptance of cookies and Java scripts may interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
2. Access to view products on the Website is possible only after making the statement:
” I am a person authorized to prescribe or trade in medicinal products. Number of profession performed : ……..
Farmak International shall not be liable for the submission of the statement referred to in the preceding sentence that is not true.”
3. It is prohibited to use and copy software, processes and technologies that are part of the website.
4. Users may use the website only in compliance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law, the Law on Provision of Electronic Services and the relevant provisions of civil law.
5. The Owner shall exercise due diligence to publish reliable and correct information on drugs. However, the Owner does not provide any warranties regarding its content, in particular, warranties of security, flawlessness, absence of viruses or malicious codes, warranties regarding correct operation or quality.
6. The User uses the Website at his/her own risk and assumes full responsibility for damages related to or resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages in contract, tort, negligence, including but not limited to loss of data or services.
7. The Owner shall not be liable in any way for links provided on the Website, especially if they lead to sites, resources or tools maintained by third parties.
8. The Owner shall not be responsible for the temporary or long-term unavailability of the Website.
VI. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. The Administrator of your personal data is FARMAK INTERNATIONAL Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133)at Al. Jana Pawła II 22, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000589765, NIP: 7010505403, REGON: 362449685.
2. The Administrator has appointed a Personal Data Inspector Mr: _____________. In all matters related to the processing of personal data, the User may contact the Data Protection Officer, via e-mail address: ___________. Contact with the administrator is also possible by mail, writing to ________.
VII. RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The Website and its content may be protected by copyright, trademark and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property.
2. The marks, logos and other personalized emblems of the Owner appearing on the Website (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks of the Owner.
3. Excluding separate individual written authorizations, the User may not use the Marks belonging to the Owner: separately or in combination with other verbal or graphic elements, especially in press releases, advertisements, promotional materials, marketing materials, in the media, in written or oral materials, in electronic form, in visual form or in any other form.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In all matters relating to the use of the Website, the applicable laws shall apply.
2. Farmak International reserves the right to unilaterally make changes and modifications to these Regulations at least 7 days in advance. Users of the website are obliged to check and comply with the changes made to its content. Use of the website after the introduction of changes to the Regulations, will be treated as the user’s consent to the change in the content of the Regulations.
3. The Regulations are effective from 17.01.2024